|Feature||Fixed ePub||Reflowable ePub|
|Fast page loading|
|Jump to page|
|One/two page layout switch|
|Fit page to screen|
|In the pipeline|
|Page previews||In the pipeline|
|Notes & Highlights|
|Font resizing||In the pipeline||In the pipeline|
|Night time reading||In the pipeline||In the pipeline|
And it works with all ePub versions
No need for your readers to furiously flip pages left and right. With a single click of the Search button they get a search bar where they can enter any keyword(s) and the reader will show them the page results where these words appear, so that they can quickly jump to them.
Provide your readers the ability to easily highlight any piece of text. Our reader saves all the highlights and your readers can always browse through their favorite quotes from the book.
Sometimes it is not enough to just highlight or bookmark. You have some thoughts on a piece of text or you want to make your own reference. BeetleReader makes that an easy thing to do by allowing your readers to select any piece of text, write a note on it and come back to it in the future.
Multi page layout
We get it – everybody likes to read their books in a different manner. Some want to see just one page, while others prefer the classical look of 2 pages unfolded before them. With BeetleReader switching between one and two page layouts happens with just the click of a button.
And many more...
– Device-independent and all browsers-friendly
– White-labeled product – custom branding: the reader can be skinned to display branding of the client’s choice
– Simple & eye pleasing user interface
– Direct upload of ePUBs & instant availability
– Feature rich – user-friendly search, page jump, smooth navigation, comprehensive note taking tool, bookmarking, highlighting and much more to come
– Fixed, pre-paginated file format
– Various content formats supported – audio, video and images
– Fully interactive (provides your readers with the ability to choose their preferred style of reading layout, bookmark pages, highlight parts of the text and many more)
– Quality Performance – the capacity to upload & manage even heavy books
– Scalability capacity: fast Amazon servers
– No software installation, no downloads, no end-user uploads